Sunday, December 26, 2010

2011 Journal part 1


I bought this Journal with my Birthday money. I guess they've been doing them for several years, but this is the first time I've seen them. Their are cards that go with, but the store (Borders) didn't have them. And I already have so many fortune cards. I don't even know how many. Maybe 15 decks? So I think I'll be able to get along without them.
I always like to put my own spin on things anyway.

Here's what I've done with the inside cover and first page. This will continue to evolve as the year progresses.
I like the layout of the book. It gives you direction for journaling each week and month. It asks you to track your goals, blessing and symbols for each month, equinox and the year as a whole.
Each month there is a space for Affirmations and Gratitudes.
There is space to write your dreams and your Credo. Here is what I wrote.



I live with Integrity, honesty and compassion.
I respect life, my own, other peoples, animals, plants and Earth.
I am aware of my words and emotions and how they affect others.
I make amends when needed.
When making choices, I will choose Love. Not romantic candy and flowers love, but of myself, love of the you in me, the me in you, and the all that is that is reflected in all of us. I ask that my choice be for the Highest Good; sometimes the Highest Good will require me to make a sacrifice. I willingly do so.
I am forgiving. I do not hold onto anger.
I will find My Hearts Wings in Forgiveness.
I am Grateful. I am thankful every day for all the miracle and gifts I receive.
thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment