Saturday, June 23, 2012







So the Bougainvillea finally bloomed after 2 years. She's still pretty small, and getting chewed up. I want to build a trellis around the door and train her over it so that you have walk through to get in the house.

We had a good crop of tomatoes this year, but now it's done. Still got Collards, Peppers and Basil. I've already started planning what to plant in September.

I bought a Florida Gardening book:







Guide to Florida Fruit & Vegetable Gardening                                                                                                                                                                        Here's my I want list for September so far:
Garlic, Carrots, Radish, Celery, Kale. Not sure about the tomatoes, last 2 years the freeze got them before the fruit could turn red.
The front garden has filled in pretty good. I'll try to get out sometime this week and post some pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment