Sunday, August 5, 2012

30 Days of Lists





I finished my book for the 30 Days of Lists challenge. You can find it here . The idea is that we're all to busy to do a whole page everyday but still want to be creative. So the organizers thought everyone can manage a list. They are posting a prompt every morning in September, so everyday a journal prompt to create a list.

You can do as much or as little as you like. I imagine some days I will barely have time or energy to make the bare bones list and others will be painted, glued and glittered within an inch of their lives.

This is my first attempt at book making, and I had a lot of fun figuring out how to do it. I cut the paper out of old surveys that P was throwing out. The cover is Mat Board and fabric scraps I had laying around and a leftover quilt block.

I didn't quite get my tying right on the pages so I hope they hold together. If not there is always glue and tape. Just makes it that much more interesting. .

No comments:

Post a Comment